Friday, June 1, 2012

Funny Things My Kids Say #3

Seriously . . . I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't hear stuff like this everyday!

David: “Mrs.D, did you know my nother name is Tony? When I’m inside you could call me David, but when I’m outside just call me Tony. Because I like that name more better than David.”

Mrs.Danisi, who gave you that ring? My husband. Dang, you have a husband?! You already got married?

Mrs.Danisi, do you know all of us like you? Ya because you’re nice. But sometimes you’re a little a mad . . .

David: Mrs.Danisi, how come I have to sit by you, up at your desk? And why I can’t sit by my friends?
Me: Why do you think?
David: Because of bad habits? I talk too much to them.
Me: Yes.
David: But I just really want to talk to people!

“Mrs.Danisi, are you a woman?” Yes. “But are you a girl too?” Yes. “Oh okay, but you’re just not a child?”

You know when it was waaaay tomorrow? That’s my birthday. I’m 8 year old.

Ricardo: It’s just in my matta-nation. Dominiq-oh you’re just seeing things.

Gustavo: Mrs.Danisi, I can’t read today because my finger hurts.
Me: Well do you need your finger to read?
Gustavo: No, but I did just drink a lot of soda. And my aunt has chicken dots.
Me: Okay, well none of those are reasons to keep you from reading! Nice try though.

When my kids are reading out loud I often say “read in your mind.” Dalyn was reading loud so Donaven says: "Read in your mouth Dalyn! You’re reading too loud, can't you just read which your head?!”

Mrs.Danisi, I like your earrings. They look Chinese bells.

Mrs.Danisi, where did you come from? Francisco or like far away from Francisco?

"When I grow up I want to be a judge so I could bang the hammer.” Well you’ll have to study hard. “Oh then I just wanna be a monster truck guy."

Dalyn: When I grow up I want to be a fireman so I could run red lights.

Marino: When I grow up I want to be a grocery market man.

Briseida: I want to be a police girl.

Raquel: When I grow up I want to be a princess with long hair.

Donaven: I want to sell pets.

Sunshine:When I grow up I wanna be a vegetarian.

David: When I grow up I wanna do concrete and be a police guy on a horse or I wanna be a principal of high school so I could tell everyone go home. I want to help little people.

Amir: I want to be a police man . . . for the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment