Friday, April 13, 2012

My Spring Break: People & Painting & Hot Rods

Last week was spring break, woo hoo! Here's what I did in a nutshell . . .

Celebrated my brother-in-law Gianni's birthday at Brick (downtown) with family.



Went to the park with some friends from life group. We were supposed to be taking the kids, but they decided to play too!





A surprise note left under my door.



Finished some paintings.




Went to our first Hot Rod show! Our dear friends launched Hot Rod Coalition this year and they're hosting shows the first Friday of each month. It was so fun and so awesome to see hundreds of people there!





And celebrated this lady's 30th birthday! She was my very first friend when I moved to Fresno, I've known her for 15 years! (Sorry about the pictures, but again, I'm the worst)



More friends from high school.




I thought this picture was funny! They didn't know I was taking it, I love Amy's face!


Another old friend, Jenn. She was in my wedding and everything!



We were probably talking about our feelings.



And we set up for the reopening of The Well's Clovis Campus sanctuary! Some friends from life group.



Fun-filled week with people, painting, and hot rods. And my favorite, I got to sleep in every day which I love the most. Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment