Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Friday: New Recipes

Okay . . . I never, ever, ever post fun, real life, stuff on my blog. Probably because I'm much more reflective and studious than I am creative or fun (actually that's not true, I'm super fun). I love reading other people's blogs and seeing all of their cute crafts or fun recipes, but I have to admit, that's just.not.me.

I really don't enjoy cooking. There, I finally confessed it! I feel like the only woman on earth who doesn't delight in trying new recipes or baking cookies for my husband, but I've accepted that I just don't. I honestly would rather organize my pantry, read through Romans, or memorize Proverbs.

But because I love my husband like 100 million, I have committed to being more spontaneous . . . in the kitchen. {Hee hee}

Thanks to Pinterest, here are some of the new recipes I tried last month. (If you click on the title above the picture, it will bring up the recipe so you can try it too.)

Cilantro Lime Shrimp



Quinoa Fried Rice



Lemon Tuna Pasta


I won't post the 4th recipe, because I ruined it and it turned out awful.

Hope you have a Fun Friday and try something new, out of your comfort zone, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment